Our Dialogue System provides probable and accurate answers to questions.
The answers are probable when the System does not have sufficient information to provide an accurate answer.
For example, if we ask "Where are my trousers?", the answer can be "Probably in the wardrobe". Of course,
the trousers can also be in the washing machine, hanged to dry after washing, etc.
Also, if we say "John is married to Ann.", our chatbot will ask "Do they have children?".
Of course, such a statement can give rise to other questions as well.
The dialogue with the System can be continued only if the user asks something or tells something, in writing.
The System will not start the conversation first and will not continue the conversation by itself.
The Dialogue System can remember the following user information, such as location of a key, medicament and money.
For example, if the user writes "My blood pressure medicament is on the table.", the System will remember where is the medicament.
If the user forgets where is his blood pressure medicament, the user can ask the System "Where is my blood pressure medicament?".
The System will retrieve the information. This ability of the chatbot can be extended to cover any valuable information.
Our Dialogue System, a chatbot, uses our patented Automated Reasoning in Natural Language
to find implicit information in Natural Language Sentences (U.S. patent 8560305 B1).
In the above example, wardrobe is implicitly understood, it is not a synonym of trousers.
In case of marriage, one thinks about children, etc.
The video clips show ability of off-line chatbot to lead a dialogue with the user, capability of the chatbot
to remember important user information and to retrieve it, when asked, knowledge of a foreign language,
deals successfully with Pronominal Reference within the sentence, etc.
All this proves the ability of the chatbot to reason in Natural Language (NL),
Based on our patent for Automated Reasoning in Natural Language and on published patent applications for text-to-speech and visualisation of the meaning of the NL sentence.
Check if your browser can display video and PDF files.
If not, use Google Chrome
- Compiling chatbot project on Visual Studio
- English QA, upon which the chatbot was developed
- English chatbot, dialogue about stolen car
- English chatbot, recognizes pronominal reference
- English chatbot, speaks German
- Not hnuman. Humane chatbot
- English chatbot, remembers user name, visualizes events
- English chatbot, knows what is impossible to do
- English QA, answers questions, with menu
- German chatbot, dialogue with the user
- German chatbot, remembers user info, visualizes events
- See how the interface of our chatbot looks
- Download evaluation version
- Our chatbot price