HOW TO USE
THE EVALUATION SOFTWARE FOR LINUX (UNIX)
1. Open KDE main menu.
2. Select and open "system" -> small tools (kleine Werkzeuge) -> "make FreeDOS bootdisk" (FreeDOS Bootdiskette erzeugen).
3. Follow the instructions to create a DOS boot floppy disk for LINUX (UNIX).
1. De-compress the *.tar.gz file on a floppy disk or USB.
1. Re-boot your computer with the FreeDOS bootdisk in drive A.
2. After re-booting, eject the FreeDOS bootdisk and insert the floppy disk with the de-compressed program in drive A or the USB stick in the respective slot.
3. Type A:\>dir
etc. name of drive and directory
to see the names of the files.
4. Type the name of the *.exe file and press Enter. See the name of the *.exe file in readme.txt, enclosed in the *.tar.gz file.
The program will be executed from the floppy disk (or the USB stick) and you can work with it. Press F1 for help in German, French and English.
HOW TO USE
THE EVALUATION SOFTWARE FOR ANDROID, TABLET PC
Read the instructions for ANDROID and TABLET PC provided Online
by opening a hyperlink androidauthority.com/open-exe-on-android-868743
Download DosBox from Google Play Store and install it.
After that - download TAR.GR extractor for ANDROID or TABLET PC from Google Play Store,
by opening a hyperlink quora.com/How-do-I-open-a-tar-gz-file-in-an-Android-smartphone
Install TAR.GR extractor for ANDROID or TABLET PC.
Next - download the program you want, as TAR.GZ file from the link below.
Unpack the program in a sub-directory where DOSBox is installed.
Then, execute DosBox, Type A:\>dir and change directory to open the sub-directory where the program is installed.
Find the EXE file in this sub-directory and execute it, by typing the name of the *.exe file and pressing Enter.
Run .Exe files using DOX box app, see instructions at URL:
DOX box apps are on Google Play Store
Download here DOX box
You can run win 16, 32 programs also if you use the emulator Wine 3.0
For more information see also:
How to run EXE file on ANDROID.
HOW TO USE
THE EVALUATION SOFTWARE FOR Mac OS
Download the program you want, as TAR.GZ file from the link below.
1. Create a new directory.
2. De-compress the *.tar.gz file in this directory.
1. Read how to use WineBottler for Mac at:
WineBottler for Mac
For more information see:
Mac in German